We have all played Flappy Birds and we know how difficult the game can be. I’m sure each of us have a friend or two who’s bragging about their score who we really really want to beat, badly. The sad thing is, if you’re not as good as them, you can’t beat them . That’s why something called hacks and cheats were created. My high score without Flappy Bird Cheats i a 109. The picture of my score is below. But I have friends who’s high score is in the 200-300 range. Crazy! All day I have to hear them bragging about their amazing score. I hate it, but until I can show them a score that is higher then than theirs, I have to live with it. Keep reading to find out about the latest Flappy bird cheats and Flappy bird hack.
Flappy Bird Cheats to get a Great Score
If you can’t get a great score on your own, or just want to beat your friend’s score quickly, Flappy Bird cheats will help you. There are a couple of flappy bird cheats you can use.
- The invisibility flappy bird hack. This flappy bird hack is a good hack that can give you a quick boost. The way this hack works is you select how long you want the top green pole to be invisible. While the pole is invisible, you can hit it and it won’t kill you. You can have it invisible from 15 seconds all the way to 1 minute!
- The multiple life flappy bird hack. This flappy bird hack is amazing. Usually, you’ll get just 1 life each flappy bird game, but with this hack, you can get up to 10 lives each game. This is a great hack as you can really get an amazing score using this hack. I like this hack more than the first one because it allows me to get a great score while I can still play the game like it was meant to be played (with more lives of course).
Pros and Cons of these Flappy Bird Hack (s)
- You’ll definitely get a much higher score using these hacks than without using them
- They’re both 100% free
- Easy to setup and easy to use
- Works perfectly for iPad, iPhone, iPod and all Android devices
- These hacks can kinda take the fun out of the game and you may not feel like you earned your score. (Who cares you still get the bragging rights )